Showing all 2 results
Sorry We’re THROWED Embroidered Patch
• 3″ x 2″ inch embroidered patch
• Iron on backing.
1. Ensure the fabric surface is clean and free of wrinkles.
2. Warm your iron or press to medium – about 240 degrees or lower if working with mesh or delicates.
3. Preheat the location where you’re going to put your patch.
4. Place your patch and put a thin cloth on top of it.
5. Iron with moderate pressure for 5-20 seconds.
6. Turn the garment inside-out and iron the patch firmly for 20-30 seconds.